Discover the latest in agile methods, technologies,
tools, and leadership principles.
Whether you’re new to the agile process and need to get up to speed quickly or you’re experienced and ready to take your team or organization to the next level, our hands-on, in-depth workshops have you covered. Plus, Agile Dev East is held in conjunction with Better Software and DevOps East, allowing you to choose from three distinct programs.
- Agile Development
- Agile Testing
- Agile Requirements
- Agile Metrics
- Improving the Process
- Agile Leadership
- Lean and Kanban
- Agile for the Enterprise
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster Training
- Fundamentals of DevOps—ICAgile
- Leading SAFe–SAFe Agilist Certification Training
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific topics? Experience up to two days of robust tutorials offered in half- and full-day formats, covering topics across the development lifecycle.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Agile Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Agile Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training and certification classes
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in agile software development solutions
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials that focus on your area of interest
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
“High quality speakers, very informative!”Troy Corum — Global Enterprise Architecture Porfolio Manager
“The knowledge transferred was very practical and educating. ”Wale Akanni — Union Bank Nigeria PLC
“The keynotes were wonderful. Plenty of inviting networking opportunities. Wonderful job! The effort was amazing. The passion shows. ”Kristin Walsh — Oncology Nursing Society
“I am fairly new to agile, so broad range of topics were nice. Great location. ”MIchelle Jones — Brotherhood Mutual
“I thought the keynotes were fantastic and variety in classes were great. ”Josh Brose — Fidelity Investments
“Great discussion during lunch with experts.”Gauran Chawla — Verscend Technologies
“The sessions this year were very good. This the type of content that keeps me coming back. The approachability and interaction with both speakers and delegates is also a major selling point. ”Ken Kable — IEEE
“The conference has been amazingly organized. It has been incredibly easy to find sessions of interest, facilities, etc.”Richard Frieson — Bluestem Brands
“A few speakers were truly insightful (David Hussman specifically) about where the real value of Agile comes from. ”Phil Hotchkiss — Veterans United Home Loans
“Tutorial speakers were very insightful.”Mark Balbes — WWT Asynchrony Labs