Join the Conversation
Discover the latest in agile methods, technologies,
tools, and leadership principles.
Whether you’re new to the agile process and need to get up to speed quickly or you’re experienced and ready to take your team or organization to the next level, our hands-on, in-depth workshops have you covered. Plus, Agile Dev East is held in conjunction with Better Software and DevOps East, allowing you to choose from three distinct programs.
An industry-recognized leader in agile, metrics, and visualization, Larry Maccherone...
Working with companies of all sizes worldwide, David Hussman teaches and...
A fellow consultant with Net Objectives, Ken Pugh helps companies transform...
An agile methodologist, practitioner, and coach based in Cary, NC, Bob...
Jeffery Payne is CEO and founder of Coveros, Inc., a software company that...
Rob Sabourin, P. Eng., has more than thirty-three years of management...
Jeff Patton started in software development in the early ’90s as a project...
For the past ten years Ryan Ripley has worked on agile teams in development,...
Robin Goldsmith, JD, works directly with and trains business/systems...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster Training
- Integrating Test with a DevOps Approach
- Leading SAFe–SAFe Agilist Certification Training
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific agile topics? DevOps East offers two days packed with half- and full-day tutorial formats.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Agile Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Agile Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training and certification classes
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in agile software development solutions
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials that focus on your area of interest
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
“"I am fairly new to agile, so broad range of topics were nice. Great location"”MIchelle Jones — Brotherhood Mutual
“"A few speakers were truly insightful (David Hussman specifically) about where the real value of Agile comes from."”Phil Hotchkiss — Veterans United Home Loans
“"The sessions this year were very good. This the type of content that keeps me coming back. The approachability and interaction with both speakers and delegates is also a major selling point."”Ken Kable — IEEE
“The keynotes were wonderful. Plenty of inviting networking opportunities. Wonderful job! the effort was amazing. The passion shows. ”Kristin Walsh — Oncology Nursing Society
Explore Top Solution Providers at The Expo
Never Miss a Thing.
Get special offers and program announcements in your inbox